Billingshurst Surgery Patient Survey Results (2015):
Please click here to view the results of the short patient survey carried out in January & February 2015.
We occasionally close in the afternoon to allow GPs & staff protected time for training and development in order to continually improve patient care. The surgery will therefore be closed on the following dates/times. Please dial the number listed against the date for medical advice/contact during these sessions:
- Wednesday 16th September, closed from 12.30 - 18.30pm. Please call 111
- Wednesday 14th October, closed from 12.30 - 17.30pm. Please call 0300 5555252
- Wednesday 18th November, closed from 12.30 - 18.30pm. Please call 111
Friends & Family Test
From 1st December 2014, GP practices are required to undertake the NHS Friends & Family Test, asking patients whether they would recommend their GP surgery. If you would like to add your response to this ongoing survey, please click on https://www.iwantgreatcare.org/gpsurgeries/billingshurst-surgery . Alternatively, you can complete a paper copy of this survey which is available at our Reception Desk.
Out of Hours Service and NHS Direct has now been replaced by NHS 111
The Out of Hours telephone number has changed to 111. Calls to the NHS 111 service are free from landlines & mobile phones The service aims to make it easier for people to access healthcare services when they need medical help fast, but it's not a life-threatening situation.For further details on the service provided by IC24 please go to the Out of Hours section under Practice Info. NHS 111 also replaces the NHS Direct service
Barns Green & Slinfold Village Stores
Barns Green & Slinfold Village Stores provide a prescription collection service for customers who are patients at Billingshurst Surgery. Please note that this service will not cover Controlled Drugs or items that require refrigeration. These items will need to be collected from the surgery as normal.
To use this service, patients will need to:
- Sign and return a consent form (available from the surgery).
- Have requested their prescription via Patient Access or by returning the repeat slip to the surgery.
- Have paid for their prescription in advance via the surgery (not the store), or purchased an exemption certificate and provided proof of this to the surgery.
The prepared prescriptions will be collected from the surgery on Mondays & Fridays only, and patients will need to factor this in when considering when they need their prescription by along with the usual two working day turnaround.